Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm back!! (again)
The last time I wrote in this blog, it was May 19, 2008. I was in deep shit, having flunked most of the copious amounts of entrance exams I gave. Somehow, however, I managed to get into BITS Pilani, Goa Campus, and that's where I am now.
Anyways, I've been in college for nine months now, and now that the gestation period is over, I finally have an idea of the place and my place in it. But, let me be honest (damn, where's the cursor?), the only reason I'm writing this is because I actually got a hit, and a comment!! (thanks Ayush). So now that I officially have a reader (or rather a biped who actually found my blog, and found it any good), I might as well continue with it.
So here goes...

2 comments:

hawk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hawk said...

hey hey hey this is ur imaginary reader.. u really suffer frm schizophrenia :P

do post on our own DoJMA localhost blog :)