Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Back!

So, my non-existent readers, you're very own Ajachi is back. So clear out the cobwebs and stop asking yourself, "Was he ever gone?", or better still, "Who the hell is he?", and ignore the obvious punctuation errors and get ready for an erratic feed of, well, nothing.
So, I've discovered someone recently. In the era of globalised TV, we in India have finally borne witness to the comedic genius of Ross Noble. Watching him on Jack Dee's amazingly funny show was sheer bliss, and after the intense bouts of laughing my prostate off, further perusal of the name on good old Google led me to his Randomness show in Stoke. He is the funniest man I have ever seen.
A thing you must know about me, dear non-existent reader, is that I am actually preparing for the inner circle of hell we in India call IITJEE. All right, not really preparing, more accurately, appearing to be preparing. Although I've given up on this grand finito of the teenage rat race we love to run, it is not because of a latent hatred of science. It is because of a new-found love for math, which I hope to pursue through the Indian Statistical Institute.
If you know me, O Imaginary One, you will have heard of my love for quizzing. My passion for the sport is truly the driving force of my young life, and although forced to give up on it, lest I lose the cheese, I hope to someday be back on the circuit.
I guess that's about all I have in this segment. Here's to all those imaginary people who I hope to never know.
Ciao!

P.S. A shout out to the brave men and women who go through life with the pain of halitosis. My prayers are with you. Just don't sit next to me at my Chemistry tuition again.

No comments: